Wall Switch Box, 900 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 4TXR2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IPP15-1L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors• Viewing angle: 180°Wall Switch Occupancy SensorsSensors automatically turn lights off when occupants leave a room, reducing energy costs. Installing these sensors to replace existing mechanical switches can provide the quickest return on investment. Sensors do not need a neutral, eliminating expense and time associated with dropping neutrals to switch locations. Proprietary adaptive technology enhances savings and eliminates manual adjustments.Passive Infrared (PIR)Passive devices are designed to detect the movement of heat-emitting bodies. Ideal for areas where there are no physical obstructions to block the sensor's field of view.
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 900 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 500W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Description/Special Features Manual-On
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions