Wall Switch Box Occupancy Sensor, 2100 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 3AY54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ODS10-IDW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 2100 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC, 277VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 500W (CFL, Fluorescent, Halogen, Incandescent, LED)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 2700W (CFL, Fluorescent, Halogen, Incandescent, LED)
- Light Technology CFL, Fluorescent, Halogen, Incandescent, LED
- Description/Special Features 3 Preset Time Settings, 1-Pole/3-Way
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CA Title 24 Compliant
- Includes Shutter (To Prevent False Trips), Photocell
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.