Locking Plug, 15 Amps, 125VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: L5-15P, Number of Poles: 2
- Item# 1PKK8
- Mfr. Model# 4720-C
- Catalog Page# 430
- UNSPSC# 39121403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Locking Plug
- Wiring Style Standard
- Shrouded / Non-Shrouded Non-Shrouded
- Grade Industrial
- Voltage 125VAC
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Wires 3
- NEMA Configuration L5-15P
- Color Black/White
- Amps 15
- Cord Size 0.240" to 0.700"
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Phase 1
- HP 0.5
- Material Super Tough Nylon
- Antimicrobial No
- Standards UL Fed Spec WC-596 File E13393/CSA C22.2 No. 42 File LR-406/NOM Certified 057/NEMA WD-6/ANSI C-73
Compliance and Restrictions
- Leviton 4720 C Twist Lock Plug Dimensional Drawing
- Leviton 15A and 20A Straight Blade and Locking Plugs and Connectors Installation Instructions
- Leviton L5 15P Wiring Diagram
- Leviton Black and White Series 15A and 20A Industrial Grade Plugs And Connectors Brochure
- Leviton Exposed Plug Locking Devices Sell Sheet
Item # 5A073HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Price $25.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.