6-Outlet Surge Protector Outlet Strip, 27kA, NEMA: 5-15P, 16-7/8"L, White
- Item# 26CT26
- Mfr. Model# 5306M-1S7
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7 ft.
- Rated Joules 644
- Medical Grade Yes
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Metal
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Transformer Outlets 0
- Voltage 125
- Length 16-7/8"
- Max. Surge Current 27kA
- Mounting Style Surface
- Noise Attenuation -6 to -29 dB
- Width 2-39/64"
- Depth 1-43/64"
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Outlet Center Distance 1.3"
- For Use With Medical Carts
- Hz 60
- Includes Right Angle Plug
- Standards UL/CSA/NOM
- Footnotes Splash Resistant Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 26CT29LEVITON
Price $232.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.