120 to 277VAC Wireless Wall Switch, Rocker, Ivory/White/Light Almond, 10 Amps
- Item # 6PFX4
- Mfr. Model # WSS10-GUZ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121541
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Installation Type Wall Switch Box
- Switch Style Rocker
- Switch Action On/Off
- Switch Function Momentary
- Amps 10
- Item Wireless Wall Switch
- Grade Commercial
- Color Ivory/White/Light Almond
- Switch Type 1-Pole
- Voltage AC 120 to 277
- For Use With Mfr. No. WSC15-IRW, WST12-010, WST12-020, WSG0S-S1T
- Rated HP 1/4
- Wiring Method Wire Leads/No Neutral
- Description/Special Features Used with Wireless Occupancy Sensor 6PFX5 and Other Transmitter Part Numbers 6PFY0, 6PFY1, & 6PFX6. Use 3NXV1 to 3NXV6 for 3 Way & 4 Way Applications. Includes Ivory, White, And Light Almond Color Change Kit
- Standards ETL/NOM
- Communication Method RF
- Includes Color Change Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4YPE6LUTRON
Web Price $119.68 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.