Solid State Pump Switch
- Item # 21LP17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Z24803PTZ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump Switch
- Float Switch Contact Form Normally Open
- Voltage 115VAC
- Electrical Connection - Pumps Plug
- Amps 12A
- Float Switch Cord Length 15 ft.
- Float Switch Off Point Adjustable
- Float Switch On Point Adjustable
- Float Switch Float Material ABS
- Tether Length Min.-Max. 8" to 10"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 122 Degrees F
- Float Switch Type Solid State
- HP @ 1 Phase - 115V 0.5
- Wire Gauge 14
- Pumping Range Min./Max. 6 to 10
- Overall Length (In.) 183
- Float Length (In.) 10
- Length 183'
- Width 2.5"
- Height 10"
- Float Dia. (In.) 2-3/8
- VA Rating 1440
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 15
- Min. Water Level Adjustment 0
- Max. Water Level Adjustment 12
- Mounts Vertical
- For Use With 12 AMP or 1/2 HP and Under Submersible Sewage Pumps, 120 V, 60hz, Single Phase
- Body Material SPS Plastic
- Control Range 10"
- Max. Wattage 1176
- Mounting Bracket Material Stainless Steel, ABS
- Wire Lead SJOW
- Agency Compliance UL Recognized
- Includes Pump Switch, 2 Zip Ties, 2 Hose Clamps, Instruction Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.