Float Switch, Switch Actuation Sensor, Electrical Connection Piggyback, Cord Length 15 ft.
- Item # 21LP17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Z24803PTZ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121531
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring a solid-state design with no moving parts to hang-up or wear as with traditional mechanical pump switches, this LEVELGUARD pump switch can automatically control pumps in sump water applications. Model is tested to millions of cycles and is ideal for use as a replacement for conventional tethered sump pump switches.
- Item Float Switch
- Rated Voltage 120VAC
- Amps 12A
- Switch Actuation Sensor
- Electrical Connection Piggyback
- Contact Default Normally Open
- Off Point Adjustable
- On Point Adjustable
- Maximum Tether Length 10"
- Minimum Tether Length 8"
- Mounting Bracket Material Stainless Steel, ABS
- Max. Liquid Temp. 122 Degrees F
- Float Length 10-1/8"
- Float Material ABS
- Float Dia. 2-3/8"
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- For Use With 12 AMP or 1/2 HP and Under Submersible Sewage Pumps, 120 V, 60hz, Single Phase
- Includes UL Recognized
- Agency Compliance UL Recognized
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.