1/2" Sweat Inlet Type Emergency Mixing Valve, Bronze, 2 to 9 gpm
- Item# 9L436
- Mfr. Model# TA-300-LF
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Mixing Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Flow Rate 2 to 9 gpm
- Inlet Type Sweat
- Outlet Type Threaded
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Temp. Range 60 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Overall Height 8"
- Overall Width 6"
- Inlet Temperature (Cold) 34 Degrees F
- Inlet Temperature (Hot) 90 Degrees F
- For Use With Eye and Face Wash Emergency Equipment
- Includes Mounting Plate and Screws
- Standards Lead-Free, ASSE 1071 Certified, CAS Certified, ANSI Z358.1
- Compliance Lead Free, ASSE 1071
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.