Solid Lubricant, Base Oil : Petroleum, 14.5 oz. Tube
- Item # 45PE67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 68020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Lubricant
- Container Size 14.5 oz.
- Container Style Tube
- Color White
- Fragrance Lime
- Application Mannually Applied Lubricant Stick for Extreme Pressure Applications
- Features Extreme Pressure Lubricant, Prevents The Buildup Of Frictional Heat, Designed For Band Saw Blades And Other Cutting Tools, Improves Overall Tool Life And Productivity When Sawing, Drilling, Milling, Grinding, Threading, And Tapping, Multi-Use, Can Be Used On Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals, Aluminum Gates And Risers, Plates And Extrusions; Biodegradable, Non Toxic And Non Staining
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
- For Use With Ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Physical Form Solid
- Base Oil Petroleum
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: GU.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.