Liquid Lubricant, Base Oil : Synthetic, 275 gal. IBC Tote
- Item # 45PE66
- Mfr. Model # 68016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Lubricant
- Container Size 275 gal.
- Container Style IBC Tote
- Color Translucent Green
- Fragrance Wintergreen
- Specific Gravity 1.015
- pH Value 7.8 to 8.2
- Viscosity 60
- Application Superior Cutting Performance for Minimum Quantity Lubricaion (MQL)
- Features Extends Tool Life, Extreme Pressure Lubricant Reduces Frictional Heat, Prevents Chip Welding, And Delivers An Excellent Work Piece Finish, Clean And Environmentally Friendly, Synthetic, Water Based Formulation Is Safe For The Shop And Operator, Reduces Cost, No Disposal Costs And Uses Only Ounces Per Day, Optimum Performance On Ferrous Metals, Use With Our Micronized System To Lubricate Carbon Or Alloy Steels And Stainless Steels
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
- For Use With All Metals
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Synthetic
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.