Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Mineral, 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 45PE57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1920851
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Jug
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Chemical
- Specific Gravity 0.93
- pH Value 8.9
- Flash Point 345 Degrees F
- Application Heavy Duty Cutting and Metal Working Applications
- Features Extremely Versatile, Designed For A Wide Variety Of Heavy-Duty Metalworking Applications, High Lubricity, Special Lubricants In A Mineral Oil Base Increase Physical Lubricity; Excellent Sump Life, Advanced Biological Control Helps Limit The Growth Of Bacteria And Mold In The Fluid, Chlorine Free, Easy To Mix And Formulated Without Chlorine, Sulfates, Nitrites, Or Phosphates
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
- For Use With Ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Mineral
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.