6-1/2" Hacksaw for Metal, 12" Blade Length
- Item # 24C974
- Mfr. Model # 5012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hand Saw Product Grouping Hacksaws
- Hand Saw Application Metal
- Item Hacksaw
- Length 6-1/2"
- Blade Length 12"
- Teeth per Inch 24
- Blade Material Bi-Metal
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Blade Width 1/2"
- Throat Depth 4"
- Kerf 0.023"
- Handle Design Ergonomic, Adjustable
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Function For Cutting Metals, PVC, Plastic, Wood
- Features Low Profile Tip, Heavy Duty Handle, High Tension 40K PSI, 45 Degrees Angle Adjustment For Flush Cutting
- Number of Pieces 2
- For Use With Metals, PVC, Plastic, Wood
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 24C975LENOX
Web Price $19.77 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.