22 ft. 6" Carbide Tipped Bi-Metal Sub-Micron Band Saw Blade, 1-1/4" Width, 1 EA
- Item # 20FV63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1850641
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- For Use With Saw Type Band Saws
- Item Band Saw Blade
- Primary Saw Application Metal
- Tooth Type Raker
- Length 22 ft. 6"
- Width 1-1/4"
- Thickness 0.042"
- Teeth per Inch 2/3
- Material Carbide Tipped Bi-Metal
- Grade Sub-Micron
- For Use With Band Saws
- Application Exceptional Blade Life In Hand Fed Foundry Applications, Sub-Micron Grade Carbide Designed for Cutting Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Parts, Precision Grind On the Rake Face Prevents Material Build Up On the Tooth Edge, Optimized Rake Angle and Narrow Kerf Enab
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.