18" PVC/ABS Saw for Plastic, 18"
- Item # 31AC23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HSF18
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hand Saw Product Grouping PVC Saws
- Hand Saw Application Plastic
- Item PVC/ABS Saw
- Length 18"
- Blade Length 18"
- Teeth per Inch 10
- Blade Material Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Blade Width 2-1/2"
- Kerf 0.035"
- Handle Design Ergonomically and Larger Space for Gloved Hands
- Handle Material Metal
- Frame Material Metal
- Function Cutting Plastic, PVC and ABS
- Features Cuts Plastic Pipe Easily, Comfortable Grip, Rubberized Handles Allow for Confident Handling Even In Cold, Hot, Wet or Dirty Environments, Flush Cutting Option, Easily Mount The Blade on The Bottom of Handle for Flush Cutting Applications
- Number of Pieces 1
- Includes Blade
- For Use With Plastic, PVC, ABS
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.