Nickel-Plated Brass FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 48RJ80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4902 40 49
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Nickel-Plated Brass
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 435 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 30 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 266 Degrees F
- Ball Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Hose I.D. 1-1/2"
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards RoHS, REACH
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).