Glass Filled Nylon, Nickel Plated Brass Elbow, 90°, 3/16" Tube Size
- Item # 4GXA6
- Mfr. Model # 3009 55 11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Glass-Filled Nylon Push-To-Connect Fittings • Max. operating pressure: 290 psi Temp. range: -4° to 175°F Pkg. qty.: 10, unless otherwise notedStainless steel gripping ring provides a secure, leak-free connection without tools; disconnects easily with the plastic release button. All threaded elbows, tees, and Y's swivel around the threaded, nickel-plated base for easy installation. Fitting bodies are a composite material—nylon and nickel-plated brass. Thread sealant is preapplied to all tapered threads. Buna N elastomer seals. Can be used with all pneumatic machines, as well as for food-processing, packaging equipment, textile machinery, robotics, and semiconductor applications. Use with semirigid nylon, flexible polyurethane, polyethylene, and PTFE tubing.
- Item Elbow, 90 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material Glass Filled Nylon, Nickel Plated Brass
- Fitting Connection Type Tube x FNPT
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/8"
- Tube Size 3/16"
- Max. Pressure 290 psi
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Hex Size 13mm
- Special Features With Thread Sealant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?