Grease Pump System, 35 lb./5 gal.
- Item# 4ZT39
- Mfr. Model# L3061
- Catalog Page# 1211
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Pump System
- Grease Pump Operation Lever and Grease Gun
- Fits Container Size 35 lb./5 gal. and 7 lb./1 gal.
- Volume Per Stroke 1 oz.
- Grease Type NLGI 1 and 2
- Max. Pressure 10,000 psi
- Hose Length 6-1/2"
- Application Enables to Pack Bearings as well as Bulk Fill Standard Grease Guns
- Features High Performance Greasing System Combines the Power and Portability of the Mini-lube with an Easy and Economical Method of Reloading from 5 Gallon/35 Pounds Grease Containers, Easy to Use Mini-Lube 10,000 PSI, 10 Pounds Greasing System has a Rubber Lipped Follower Plate for Tapered Pails
- Includes Grease Gun Filler Attachment, Bearing Packer Attachment (GPK-2), Transfer/Filler Attachment (GPK-1) and 4F984 Grease Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.