Grease Pump, 35 lb./5 gal. Pail, 55:1
- Item# 4ZT49
- Mfr. Model# L6000
- Catalog Page# 1211
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Grease Pump with Gun
- Air Motor Size 3"
- Fits Container Size 35 lb./5 gal. Pail
- Volume per Minute 22 oz.
- Pump Ratio 55:1
- Consumption @ 100 PSI 5 cfm
- Max. Pressure 5000 psi
- Air Inlet 1/4" FNPT
- Grease Type NLGI 2
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Material Steel, Brass, Aluminum,Synthetic Rubber,Nitrile and Nylon
- Features Economical and Efficient Greasing Systems, Heavy Duty, High Pressure Booster Gun that Delivers over 10,000 PSI on Demand, Trouble-free Operation
- Includes Pump, Air Coupler, Booster Gun with 360 Degree, Z Swivel, Rubber Edged Follower Plate, Hose and Heavy Duty Metal Dolly
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.