3/8", 50 ft. Spring Return Hose Reel, 4000 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 5LAL6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L8081FZ-GRA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142121
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spring Return Hose Reel
- Hose Reel Product Group Spring Return Hose Reel
- Media - Hose Reels Air,Water
- Max. Pressure 4000 psi
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Hose Length 50 ft.
- Hose Included Yes
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Finish - Hose Reels Powder Coated
- Drive Type - Hose Reels Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 3/8" (F)NPT
- Enclosed Reel No
- Hose Ends 3/8" (M)NPT
- Hose Outlet 3/8" (M)NPT
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Spring Loaded
- Seal Type Viton(R)
- Swivel Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Truck
- Includes Hose
- Overall Height 19-1/4"
- Overall Width 7-3/4"
- Overall Length 19"
- Hose Material Polyurethane with Steel and Polyester Braid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.