AC Gearmotor 208-230/460 Nameplate RPM 9 Max. Torque 341 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item# 6HHE9
- Mfr. Model# 096065.00
- Catalog Page# 93
- UNSPSC# 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Nameplate RPM 9
- No Load RPM 10
- Max. Torque 341 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 327 lb.
- Input HP 1/6
- Gear Ratio 180:1
- Full Load Amps 1.0/0.5
- Insulation Class F4
- Enclosure TEFC
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Rotation Reversible
- Mounting All Position Except Shaft Up
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Length Less Shaft 11.45"
- Keyway Size 0.18" Square x 1"
- Bearings Gearbox: Heavy Duty, Needle Roller. Motor: Heavy Duty Ball
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Finish Black High Gloss Enamel
- Housing Rolled Steel
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Precision Machined and Hardened, AGMA Class 9
- Gear Material Precision Machined and Hardened
- Gear Type AGMA Class 9
- Seals Single Lip, Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty
- Application Inverter Duty
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.