AC Gearmotor 208-230 Nameplate RPM 29 Max. Torque 238.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 6HHF5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M1145127.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 208-230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 238.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 29
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 12.31"
- Hz 60
- No Load RPM 30
- Overhung Load 235 lb.
- Input HP 3/8
- Gear Ratio 60:1
- Full Load Amps 1.3
- Insulation Class F4
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.5"
- Service Factor 1
- Keyway Size 0.18" Square x 1"
- Bearings Gearbox: Heavy Duty, Needle Roller. Motor: Heavy Duty Ball
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Finish Black High Gloss Enamel
- Housing Rolled Steel
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Hardened Steel Worm with Bronze Worm Wheel
- Gear Material Hardened Steel/Bronze
- Gear Type Worm/Worm Wheel
- Seals Single Lip, Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty
- Application Inverter Duty
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.