3/4 HP Washdown Motor,3-Phase,3450 Nameplate RPM,208-230/460 Voltage,Frame 56C
- Item # 4YED8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 117120.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 3/4
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 56C
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 2.6-2.4/1.2
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-9/16"
- Length Less Shaft 8-5/8"
- Overall Length 10-1/2"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Oversized Stainless Steel BICB and Threaded Cover with O Ring
- Drain Plugs None
- Endshields Stainless Steel
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 84.0%
- Application Chemical Processing
- Includes Frame, Base, Conduit Box Cover Endshields and Bearing Carrier Cover
- Standards UL Recognized (E57948), CSA Certified (LR33543), CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program (EEV 78720-1), BISSC (769)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.