2 HP Washdown Motor,3-Phase,1745 Nameplate RPM,208-230/460 Voltage,Frame 145TC
- Item # 5XAT1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 121882.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 1745
- Frame 145TC
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 2-1/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 11-1/8"
- Overall Length 13-1/4"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Oversized Stainless Steel Sidebox and Threaded Cover with O-Ring
- Drain Plugs None
- Endshields 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency 86.5%
- Application Food Processing, Chemical Processing, and Beverage Industries
- Includes Frame, Base, Conduit Box Cover Endshields and Bearing Carrier Cover
- Standards UL Recognized (E57948), CSA Certified (LR33543), CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program (EEV 78720-1), BISSC (769)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4GPT4DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.