10 HP Washdown Close Coupled Pump Motor,3-Phase,1760 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage,Frame 215JM
- Item # 48ZF79
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 141276.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Close Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 10
- Nameplate RPM 1760
- Frame 215JM
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 26.4/13.2
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed and Drilled On Center
- Body Dia. 10-5/64"
- Length Less Shaft 15-9/16"
- Overall Length 19-13/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Oversized Stainless Steel BICB and Threaded Cover with O Ring
- Drain Plugs None
- Endshields Stainless Steel
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 91.5%
- CC Number CC005A
- Application Washguard
- Includes Removable Hydrophobic Breathers In Opposite Shaft Endbell
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.