1 HP Washdown Motor,3-Phase,1760 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage,Frame 56C
- Item # 52ZW18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 119476.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1760
- Frame 56C
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 3.2/1.6
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-15/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 10-15/16"
- Overall Length 12-7/8"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box 380 Aluminum Alloy with Buna-N Gasket
- Drain Plugs (4) Shaft End, (4) Lead End, (2) In Conduit Box
- Endshields 380 Aluminum Alloy
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 85.5%
- CC Number CC005A
- Standards UL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025), CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.