1/3 HP Hazardous Location Motor,DC Permanent Magnet,1750 Nameplate RPM,90VDC Voltage,Frame 56C
- Item # 38N845
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 118015
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design DC Permanent Magnet
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1750
- Frame 56C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 90VDC
- Full Load Amps 3.5
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T5
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-1/8"
- Length Less Shaft 11-3/8"
- Overall Length 13-1/2"
- Ins. Class H
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 78.9%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Includes 6" leads through 3/4-14 NPT
- Standards E75276 LR701080
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.