Solenoid, 12VDC Coil Volts, Stroke Range: 1/8" to 1/2", Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Item # 1KEK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 195204-230
- Catalog Page # 243
- UNSPSC # 31251510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
SolenoidsRoHS Compliant.Tubular• Pull-type Continuous duty cycle rated at 25°CSteel plunger. 10" lead coil termination and 6/6 nylon coil insulation. Steel, zinc-plated housing. Mounting nut included.
- Item Solenoid
- Solenoid Type Tubular
- Stroke Range 1/8" to 1/2"
- Pull Force Range 2.0 to 12.0 oz.
- Dia. 3/4"
- Length 1-15/16"
- Body Length 1-15/16"
- Coil Volts 12VDC
- Seated Amps 0.58
- Seated Watts 7
- Coil Resistance 20.7 ohm
- Coil Insulation Class A
- Terminals Lead Wire
- Amps @ Max. Stroke 0.58
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Material of Construction Steel
- Gravity Value 0.71 oz.
- Standards RoHs
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke 2.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1 In. Stroke 1.0 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke 3.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke 5.0 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 8.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 14.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 35.0 oz.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions