Stainless Steel Multi-Tool Knife Set, Number of Tools: 30, Multi Tool Series: Tread Tempo
- Item # 483F52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 832421
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Knife Set
- Item Multi-Tool Bracelet
- Multi Tools Included #1,#2,#2 Square Drive,1/4",1/4" Socket Drive Adapter,1/8" Flat Screwdriver,10mm 11mm,12mm Box Wrench,2 Philips,3/16",3/32",3/8" Box Wrench,3mm,4mm,5/16" Screwdriver,5mm,6mm,6mm Hex Drive,7mm,8mm,Bottle Opener,Carbide Glass Breaker,File,Link Tool,Pozi Drive #1,Strap Cutter,Torx #20,Torx #25,Torx #27
- Multi Tools Family Included Fasteners,Hex Driver,Scraper,Wrench
- Number of Tools 30
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 8-9/16"
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Multi Tool Series Tread Tempo
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Opening Action No Head
- One-Hand Operation No
- Number of Functions 30
- Tool Access External
- Locking No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.