- Item # 36GN90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 832132
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Plier
- Item Multi-Tool
- Multi Tools Included 420Hc Knife,Bottle Opener,Can Opener,Hard-Wire Cutter,Medium Screwdriver,Metal File,Needle Nose Plier,Package Opener,Phillips Screwdriver,Regular Plier,Ruler,Small Screwdriver,Wire Cutter,Wood File
- Multi Tools Family Included Cutter,File,Knife,Opener,Plier,Ruler,Screwdriver
- Number of Tools 13
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Multi Tool Series REV(TM)
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Opening Action Fan Handle
- Includes Needlenose Pliers, Regular Pliers, Hard-Wire Cutters, Wire Cutters, 420HC Knife, Package Opener, Ruler, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Wood/Metal File, Phillips Screwdriver, Medium Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver
- One-Hand Operation No
- Number of Functions 12
- Locking Locking Blade
- Handle Color Silver
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.