Automatic Hydraulic LCN 4642-Series Powered Door Operator, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior, Dark Br
- Item # 46TN01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4642-REG DKBRZ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand LCN
- Item Powered Door Operator
- Closer Series LCN 4642
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Electronically Controlled
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Top Frame
- Standards Meet Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Dark Bronze Powder Coat
- Arm Material Forged Steel
- Arm Type Regular
- Color Dark Bronze
- Exterior Door Width 42"
- Housing Height 5-3/16"
- Housing Length 33-1/2"
- Housing Depth 4-3/8"
- Includes No Destruct Drive System
- Interior Door Width 54"
- Max. Door Opening 100 Degrees
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Projection from Wall 5-3/16"
- Spring Size Adjustable 3 to 5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.