34-1/2" x 12-1/2" x 19-1/2" Forced Air Portable Gas Heater with 9000 sq. ft. Heating Area
- Item # 16W282
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP400GUPN21163T
- Catalog Page # 3145
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Forced Air Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type LP
- BtuH Output 250,000 to 400,000
- Min. Cylinder Size (2) 100 lb.
- Heating Area 9000 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 18.5 lb./hr.
- Amps AC 1.5
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Built-In Thermostat Yes
- Height 19-1/2"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Length 34-1/2"
- Air Flow 1582 cfm
- Hz 60
- Features Variable Output, Heavy Gauge Combustion Chamber,Tri-Shield Finish, Thermostatic Temperature Control, Electronic Spark Ignition, Self Diagnostic Service Saver
- Safety Features Gas Control Valve, Backflash Switch, Air Proving Switch, P.O.L. Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16W279L.B. WHITE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.