24" x 10" x 16" Forced Air Portable Gas Heater with 3500 sq. ft. Heating Area
- Item# 16W281
- Mfr. Model# CP170BSND210183
- Catalog Page# 3843
- UNSPSC# 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Forced Air Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type NG
- BtuH Output 125,000 to 155,000
- Min. Cylinder Size None
- Heating Area 3500 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 155 cu. ft./hr.
- Amps AC 2.1
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Built-In Thermostat Yes
- Height 16"
- Width 10"
- Length 24"
- Air Flow 625 cfm
- Hz 60
- Features Variable Output, Adjustable Front Leg, Heavy Gauge Combustion Chamber,Tri-Shield Finish, Thermostatic Temperature Control, Electronic Spark Ignition, Self Diagnostic Service Saver
- Safety Features Gas Control Valve, High Limit Switch, Air Proving Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16W278L.B. WHITE
Price $566.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.