7-1/2" x 1" x 1" Hand Held Analog Refractometer
- Item # 46MP39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RHE-C200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115312
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Analog Refractometer
- Type Hand Held
- Range 1.000 to 1.050%
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Accuracy +/-0.0005
- Resolution 0.2
- Function Determines The Urine Specific Gravity, Serum Protein, or Refractive Index By Measuring The Degree of Which Light Bends As It Passes Through The Sample
- Specific Gravity 1.000 to 1.050
- Features Scale Display, Double Hinged Daylight Plate, Non Roll Stand, Rubber Grip, All Metal Housing, Glass Prism, Rubber Eye Cup, Calibration Screw
- Length 7-1/2"
- Width 1"
- Height 1"
- Dia. 1"
- Includes Calibration Screwdriver, Plastic Pipette and Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.