Natural Concrete Repair, 2 lb. Size, Coverage: 5 to 10 sq. ft.
- Item# 46F425
- Mfr. Model# 8000-1100-2
- Catalog Page# 1747
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Repair
- Color Natural
- Number of Components 2
- Size 2 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 5 to 10 sq. ft.
- VOC Not Specified
- Flash Point 200 Degrees to 490 Degrees F
- Application Time 30 min.
- Dry Time 5 to 6 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 8 to 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 45 to 60 min.
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application General Purpose DIY Concrete Repair Materials Designed to Repair a Variety of Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead Installations with Ease
- Characteristics 2-Part Epoxy. 1:1 Ratio Mix
- Meets VOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 46F424LATICRETE
Price $58.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.