Styrene Butadiene Rubber Gasket, 4" Outside Dia., Black
- Item # 22FP17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22010
- Catalog Page # 2818
- UNSPSC # 31181502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Providing a positive, leak-proof compression seal this LASCOtite™ gasket is durable styrene butadiene rubber material that helps ensure a reliable seal without the need for threading or solvent cementing. Designed for use with LASCO Compression Couplings to help create strong gripping characteristics over a wide area of pipe to resist longitudinal pull out.
- Item Gasket
- Pipe Size 3"
- Outside Dia. 4"
- Inside Dia. 3-1/2"
- Thickness 1/4"
- Length 4"
- Width 1-1/8"
- Material of Construction Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Color Black
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards ASTM
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?