Chilled Goods Data Logger,2.60" W,PK10
- Item # 447G09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EL-CC-2-002 PK10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chilled Goods Data Logger
- Type Ambient Temperature
- Temp. Range (F) -22 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Accuracy +/-0.7 Degrees F
- Battery Life 12 Months
- Sample Point Storage User Settable
- Remote Probe No
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter No
- Waterproof Yes
- Connection Size USB
- Time Intervals User Settable
- Alarm Yes
- Resists Dust,Water
- Width (In.) 2.60
- Depth (In.) 1.80
- Height (In.) 2.60
- Software Required Yes
- Special Features Single Use Frozen Goods Temperature, RH Logger with Alarms
- Compatible With Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Frequency of Transmissions User Settable
- Interface USB
- Temp. Range (C) -30 Degrees to 60 Degrees
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.