Explosion Proof Lighting, T8,128W
- Item# 20LM07
- Mfr. Model# EPL-48-4L-T8-SFC
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosion Proof Lighting
- Fixture Type Explosion Proof
- Lamp Type Fluorescent
- Lamp Quantity 4
- Bulb Designation T8, 4FT
- Lamp Watts 32
- Fixture Wattage 128
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Description/Special Features Paint Spray Booth, Gas and Dust Explosion Proof, 20,000 Lumens
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C
- Housing Material Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Gray/White
- Lens Material Tempered Borosilicate
- Finish Gray
- Mounting Surface or Suspended
- Length 52-17/64"
- Height 9-53/64"
- Includes T8 Bulbs, Wall/Ceiling/Flat Surface Mounting Brackets, 1/2" NPT Hub Size
- Width 25-15/64"
- Standards UL 844 Class 1 Div 1 Groups C,D, Class 2 Div 1 and 2 Groups E,F,G, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D, Paint Spray Booth - UL 1598A Wet Location - T6 Temp - cUL Listed for Canada, Meets USCG Specs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.