- Item# 9W269
- Mfr. Model# 5946
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 55101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flash Cards
- Recommended Age 4 to 12 yr.
- Includes Help Kids Understand the Life Cycle and Habitats of Freshwater Aquatic Macroinvertebrates with this Set of Flashcards and Manual. The 22 Full-Color Cards Feature Photos of Both Immature and Adult Insect Stages, and Detail Life Cycle and Habitat Information. The Accompanying Manual Contains Facts on Insect Characteristics, Life Cycles, Taxonomy, Classification, Food Webs and How Macroinvertebrates Can be Indicators of Water Quality
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.