Macro Mania Water Quality Game
- Item# 9MCY4
- Mfr. Model# 5942
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 55101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Board Game
- Description Macro Mania is a Classroom Adventure that Introduces the Use of Stream Macroinvertebrates to Determine Water Quality. Lecture Material Sets the Scene for the Activity.Students Will Learn About the Influence of Land Use on Water Quality and the Practice of Macroinvertebrate Sampling to Measure Water Quality. Six Teams will be Given a Deck of Macroinvertebrate Cards Representing a Sample of Macroinvertebrates from One of Three Sites, a Poster-Sized Sorting Sheet and a Map. By Sorting the Deck of Cards onto the Sorting Sheets, Students will Determine the Water Quality at Their Site From the Distribution of Macroinvertebrates in their Sample
- Recommended Age 4 to 8 yr.
- Includes Colorful Macro Mania Classroom Poster
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.