- Item # 45KP33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1749
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115603
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.49 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item EC/TDS/Salt Meter
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 199.9 micronS/cm, 200 to 1999 micronS/cm, 2 to 19.99 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees F
- Salinity Range 0 to 9.99 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 25 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees F
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 Point
- Probe Compensation ATC
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-1%
- TDS Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F/C
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.1 ppm
- pH Resolution 0.01
- TDS Resolution 0.1 ppm
- Salinity Resolution 0.1ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F or Degrees C
- Power Source (4) CR2032 Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6 mo.
- Range 0 to 199.9 uS (Conductivity), 200 to 1999 uS, 2 to 19.9 mS, 0 to 9,999 ppm (Salinity)
- Number of Tests 25
- Testing Parameter Conductivity, Salinity, TDS
- Sub-Category Handheld
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General