Noryl/Aluminum 1/25 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115 Voltage
- Item # 38L996
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W6050U0013
- Catalog Page # 2682
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/25
- Phase 1
- Inlet 3/4" T
- Voltage 115
- Amps 0.56
- Housing Material Noryl/Aluminum
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 29 psi
- Impeller Material Nylon/Stainless Steel 316
- Volute Material Noryl
- Seal Material EPDM
- Seal Type O-Ring
- Cord 4 ft.
- Outlet 3/4" T
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Max. Head 18.7 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 11.6 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 11.00 gpm @ 2.62 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 18.25 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 6.60 to 11.60 gpm @ 1 to 13.12 ft.
- Length 6"
- Width 4-5/16"
- Height 4-7/8"
- Hz 50/60
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56
- Motor RPM 3100
- Motor Type Spherical
- Service Factor 1.0
- Wetted Materials Noryl, EPDM, Viton, CarboN/Allumina Ceramic, 316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 30 CPS
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ceramic
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- Port Rotation CCW
- Drain Plug No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Water Circulation/Liquid Transfer
- Includes Power Cord
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 11.75
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head 11.2
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 10.75
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head 9.25
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 8.4
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 8
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 5.5
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 5JKG8LAING THERMOTECH
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.