Motor Pump, 12 VDC, Inlet/Outlet 3/8 In
- Item # 5JKH4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DDC-3.1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121523
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Motor Pump
- Type Electronics Cooling
- Motor Type Electronically Commutated Spherical Motor
- Drive Type Magnetic
- Phase 1
- Voltage Range 8-13.2VDC
- Voltage 12VDC
- Inlet/Outlet 3/8" HB x 3/8" HB
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Housing Material Noryl
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, EPDM, Aluminum Oxide, Carbon
- Average Life (Hours) 50,000
- Media Water, Water/Glycol Mixtures
- Self-Aligning Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Rotor Type Wet
- Max. Temp. (F) 140
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 1.75
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head 1.7
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 1.6
- GPM of Water @ 4 Ft. of Head 1.4
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 1.35
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 1.3
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head 1.2
- GPM of Water @ 8 Ft. of Head 0.9
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 0.6
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 0.3
- Shut-Off (Ft.) 11
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 21.75
- Length (In.) 3-1/2
- Width (In.) 2-1/2
- Height (In.) 1-1/2
- Fits All Standard PC Cases
- Features Tachometer Output
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.