Noryl 1/25 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 100-240 Voltage
- Item# 5JKG2
- Mfr. Model# E3-NSHVNN3W-13
- Catalog Page# 3346
- UNSPSC# 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/25
- Phase 1
- Inlet 3/4 HB
- Voltage 100-240
- Amps 0.24
- Housing Material Noryl
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Volute Material Noryl
- Cord 6 ft.
- Outlet 3/4" HB
- Max. Head 13 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 4.2 gpm @ 1.75 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 2 gpm @ 5 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 6 ft.
- Length 6"
- Width 3"
- Height 2-1/2"
- Hz 50/60
- Motor RPM 4800
- Motor Type Spherical
- Wetted Materials Noryl, EPDM, Viton, CarboN/Allumina Ceramic, 316 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 30 CPS
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ceramic
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation CCW
- Drain Plug No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Water Circulation/Liquid transfer
- Includes Power Cord
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head 4
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 3.5
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5JKG7LAING THERMOTECH
Price $284.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.