Guidebook, Chemical/HAZMAT Training
- Item # 3TZJ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NIOSH0003
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Guidebook
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Chemical Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Chemical/HAZMAT Training
- Video Length No Video
- Number of Pages 464
- Depth 3/4"
- Provides Information On Chemical and Physical Properties, Exposure Limits and Health Hazards
- Book Description Quickly recognize and control occupational chemical hazards with Labelmaster's NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards. The NPG contains chemical names, synonyms, trade names, conversion factors, CAS, RTECS, and DOT numbers, NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limits (NIOSH RELs), OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs), NIOSH Immediate Dangerous to Life and Health values (NIOSH IDLHs), and more, making it an indispensable tool for anyone dealing directly with hazmats.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.