Emergency Response Guide,English
- Item # 18D230
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ERG0017
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55101524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title 2012 Emergency Response Guide
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- Language English
- Book Description This Book Contains the Latest Dangerous Goods Lists from the United Nations Recommendations, as well as from Other International and National Regulations
- Includes Addition of all New Dangerous Goods Listed in Un Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods 14th and 15th Revised Editions), Index List of Dangerous Goods in Order of Id Number, Index List of Dangerous Goods In Alphabetical Order, Rail Car Identification Chart, Road Trailer Identification Chart, Pipeline Safety Information.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.