2016 Emergency Response Guide, Std.
- Item # 45TU93
- Mfr. Model # ERG0022
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55101524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title 2016 Emergency Response Guide
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- Publisher Labelmaster
- ISBN-13 9781940117560
- Language English
- Height 7-1/2"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 1"
- Book Description The Guidebook is Designed for Emergency Responders to Quickly and Accurately Assess a Hazmat Incident
- Includes Expanded Rail Car Identification, Road Trailer Identification Charts and Table of Placards, Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) Markings and All New Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Listed In UN Recommendations On The Transport of Dangerous Goods, Pipeline Emergency Response Information Updated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.