Glassware Washer,230V,Single,27-1/2 in.D
- Item # 49WC10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4400431
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glassware Washer
- Voltage 230V
- Amps 11
- Phase Single
- Racks per Hour 2
- Drying System Forced Air Drying Through Spindles
- Interior Clearance 18-29/32"
- Rinse Temp. 93 Degrees C
- Water Used 3.4 gal.
- Includes Clear Tempered Safety Glass Viewing Window, 25 Watt Interior Light that Illuminates When Door is Latched, 304 Stainless Steel Upper and Lower Standard Open Racks
- Height 34-13/61" to 36-13/64"
- Width 24-13/64"
- Depth 27-1/2"
- Construction 304 Stainless Steel
- Direction None
- Features Cleans Wide Variety of Items Using Dual Pumps, LCD Controls, and Pure Water Rinsing
- Standards UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6 1010.1, CE Conformity Marking
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets LEED Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets LEED Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.