Glassware Washer, 115V, 16A, Single
- Item # 49WC09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4400430
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Freestanding Glassware Washer
- Voltage 115
- Amps 16
- Phase Single
- Racks per Hour 2
- Drying System Forced Air Drying, Programmable up to 250 min., 38-70 Degrees C (100-158 Degrees F)
- Interior Clearance (1) Rack 19", (2) Racks 10.8" and 7"
- Rinse Temp. 82 Degrees C (180 Degrees F)
- Water Used Up to 27.2L
- Includes Upper and Lower Open Racks, Drain Pump, Aluminum-Backed Insulation and Fiberglass Blanket, Detergent and Rinse Aid Solution Dispensers, 1-Piece Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Particle Drain Filter, (4) Leveling Feet, 3/8" Female Npt Hot Tap Water Inlet Fitting, Drain Hose, Band Clamp
- Height 34.2" to 36.2"
- Width 24.2"
- Depth 27.5"
- Construction 304 Stainless Steel
- Direction None
- Features LCD Information Center, Purified Water Pump, Steam Generator, 7 Factory-Set Cycle Programs, 2 User-Set Cycle Programs, Alarms With Display, User-Set Delayed Start
- Standards UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6 1010.1
- Green Environmental Attribute Applicable to LEED Criteria
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Applicable to LEED Criteria.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.