Fume Hood, Number of Speeds 1, Voltage 100-115V, 60 Hz, Glacier White, Protector Premier
- Item # 39P125
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 100400040
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 365.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Labconco Protector® Premier® Fiberglass Fume Hood features a one-piece liner of specially-formulated, fiberglass-reinforced polyester, which resists corrosion and fire, while also offering easy clean up. The seamless design helps prevent deterioration and buildup of contaminants. The hood is ideal for corrosive fumes but should not be used with perchloric acid, or radioactive or biological hazards. Its Eco-Foil™ air foil helps correct natural turbulence while keeping cords out of the way. The powder-coated steel exterior helps prevent corrosion. Also features a safety glass sash and molded fiberglass exhaust collar.
- Item Fume Hood
- Mount Benchtop
- Number of Speeds 1
- Air Flow By-Pass
- Voltage 100-115V
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 10
- Height 66"
- Width 48"
- Depth 31-3/4"
- Length 31-3/4"
- Finish Powder-Coated Steel
- Color Glacier White
- Includes Built-In Belt-Driven Blower, 1-Piece Molded Fiberglass Liner, Prewired T8 LED Lighting, ADA-Compliant Light and Blower Switches
- Series Protector Premier
- Agency Compliance ADA; CFR 29, Part 1910; SEFA 1; NFPA 45; ASTM E84-09C; ASHRAE 110; ANSI Z9.5; UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL 1805; SEFA 8
- For Use With General Chemistry
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions