Fume Hood, Number of Speeds 0, Voltage 208-230V, 50/60 Hz, Glacier White, Protector
- Item # 39AV34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 140810020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 970.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Protector® PVC perchloric acid laboratory hood features a washdown system, integral work surface, and drainage trough that allows it to be thoroughly rinsed after each use to prevent the accumulation of potentially reactive perchloric salts. The interior and integral bottom with drainage trough are constructed of heat-welded Type I unplasticized PVC. The hood also features a tempered safety glass sash and powder-coated steel exterior. It is factory-prepared for up to eight service fixtures and four electrical duplexes. Features zero or two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves; the lower right side with brass tubing and plastic serrated hose connector are designed for gas, and the lower left side with gooseneck faucet are for cold water. Components for converting gas fixture to air and vacuum are provided. Hoods have a 32.4 cm (12 3/4") O.D. exhaust collar. A black, enamel-coated hardboard surface supports the integral work surface. A built-in washdown system with internal piping and spray nozzles facilitates removal of hazardous chemical residue from hood interior and ductwork. T8 fluorescent lights give a bright, non-glare working surface. The 73.6 cm (29.1”) interior depth permits use of oversize apparatus. A dedicated, remotely located exhaust blower and a base cabinet or stand are required for operation (all sold separately).
- Item Fume Hood
- Mount Benchtop
- Number of Speeds 0
- Air Flow By-Pass
- Voltage 208-230V
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 5
- Height 59"
- Width 96"
- Depth 37-3/4"
- Length 37-3/4"
- Finish Powder-Coated Steel
- Color Glacier White
- Includes Heat-Welded Type I Unplasticized Pvc Liner with Integral Work Surface, Black Enamel Hardboard Supporting Surface, Built-In Washdown System with Internal Piping and Spray Nozzles, Tempered Safety Glass Vertical-Rising Sash, Prewired T8 Fluorescent Lighting, ADA-Pliant Light and Blower Switches, By-Pass Block
- Series Protector
- Agency Compliance CFR 29, Part 1910; SEFA 1; NFPA 45; ASTM E84-09C; ASHRAE 110; ANSI Z9.5; SEFA 8, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1; UL 61010-1; UL 1805; CE Conformity Marking (230 volt models)
- For Use With Perchloric Acid
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions