Fume Hood, Number of Speeds 0, Voltage 100-115V, 50/60 Hz, Glacier White, Protector XL
- Item # 39AV11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 112016002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1390.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Protector XL floor-mounted laboratory hood is suitable for general chemistry applications and over-sized equipment. The increased loading height is ideal for applications requiring distillation racks, extraction apparatuses, or large drums and carboys. Features durable, powder-coated steel construction with four tempered safety glass sashes and a corrosion- and chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced composite panel liner that surpasses all national codes for flame spread.
- Item Fume Hood
- Mount Floor-Mount
- Number of Speeds 0
- Air Flow By-Pass
- Voltage 100-115V
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 10
- Height 95"
- Width 120"
- Depth 37-3/4"
- Length 37-3/4"
- Finish Powder-Coated Steel
- Color Glacier White
- Includes (2) Pre-Plumbed Service Fixtures, (2) Gfci Electrical Duplexes, Chemical-Resistant Fiberglass-Reinforced Composite Panel Liner, 4 Tempered Safety Glass Horizontal-Sliding Sashes, Prewired T8 Fluorescent Lighting, ADA-Compliant Light and Blower Switches
- Series Protector XL
- Agency Compliance CFR 29, Part 1910; NFPA 45; ASHRAE 110; UL 61010-1; UL 1805; SEFA 1; ASTM E84-09C; ANSI Z9.5; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1; SEFA 8, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests
- For Use With General Chemistry, Oversized Equipment, Extraction Apparatus
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions